Salsa in China Home|Salsa in China Store|Our Referral Day|Tools & Tips|Referral Statistics

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Fact: CCAA confirms Aug referral batch for 7/14-22

The CCAA web site was finally updated today (late Sunday here, early Monday in China) with confirmation for the dates included in this referral batch. I wish the cutoff date was later than July 22. It's just so sad that the upward trend we were seeing of more LID dates each month has gone so far backwards. (We saw 5 days in Mar, 7 in Apr, 9 in May, 13 in Jun, 15 in Jul, and then 9 in this batch.) And I'm so sad for my late July friends who didn't make it in this group.

We were out to dinner with good friends Becky & Brian relaxing and not watching the clock, so you guys have probably all heard about this already. But I'm posting it here anyhow because it's good for archiving purposes and I know some folks like to use the graphic in scrapbooks later on. We'll be putting a copy of the entire web site in our scrapbook this month, so here's a copy of that too for my fellow July Dragonflies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home