Salsa in China Home|Salsa in China Store|Our Referral Day|Tools & Tips|Referral Statistics

Friday, August 18, 2006

Fact: Big agency now reporting TAs

One of the big powerhouse agencies got TAs today! So it's official, they're rolling in and the turnaround was supremely speedy -- 17 days from referral for the 2 tiny agencies who reported in yesterday, and 18 days from referral for this powerhouse. Although, come to think of it, this powerhouse agency typically hold referrals for an extra day while they do translations, so technically their referral date was one day later than other agencies, so actually their TAs came in 17 days also. Nice!

The other powerhouse agency seems to get TAs later than the rest of the agencies. I think last month they were almost a full week later (eesh). But maybe they'll come faster this time around.

I've updated the Referral Statistics (see tab at top of page) with the latest info.

6 Comments:

  • This is so great for the July referral families. Especially the June 29'rs who missed the June cut off by 1 day. Depending on their CA's, they could travel and meet their children only a week or so after we travel (I was in the June referral group). I'm so jealous, but happy they didn't have to endure the torture of the a 6 week wait for TA's!

    By Blogger Emanual, at 10:52 AM  

  • Does this mean that things are finally looking up? Can we expect, hope, referrals will speed ahead now???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:24 AM  

  • My friends rec'd their referral Friday, July 28th and their TA call yesterday, Thursday, Aug 17th. That's fast! 1 day short of 3 weeks. They've been told to anticipate travel around September 1st. Woohoo!

    So nice to have something referral related to celebrage!

    By Blogger Catherine, at 11:40 AM  

  • Let's up things are going to go this fast for the rest of the dragonflies...us! :-)

    By Blogger Angel, at 12:40 PM  

  • Hi M3;

    I think we are with the "other" powerhouse agency....... no word on our TA yet :-(

    Hopefully next week! Then referrals for the rest of July!

    By Blogger Laura, at 1:33 PM  

  • How do I know if our agency is small or a powerhouse agency? Is there a list of agencies somewhere? I have a feeling that our TAs will be some of the last b/c people failed to get their acceptance letters in as fast as they could have- I have no idea why people don't want their babies ASAP - kinda sad.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home