News: Referrals from Jul 14 thru Jul 22 so far
Can you believe CCAA completely surprised everyone?! Unbelievable that we didn't even have a hint that referrals were coming and they've been finished and in the mail since the 21st or 22nd. Wow, you got us CCAA, you got us good...
I've seen 5 referral announcements so far today (1 boy, 1 set of twins, and 3 girls) and the latest LID so far has been July 22 (not saying this is the cutoff, we just don't know yet).
Not all agencies received their packages today. To the best of my knowledge, a few of the big guys are still waiting (like CCAI and GWCA), while some of the medium agencies called their clients already. I heard that Gladney, Wasatch International, and Holt got their packages today. If any others did, please let me know.
Look for more agencies to be getting packages tomorrow and the start of the referral announcements. I'll be putting together the Big List o' Referrals, so start sending me urls pretty please.
I've seen 5 referral announcements so far today (1 boy, 1 set of twins, and 3 girls) and the latest LID so far has been July 22 (not saying this is the cutoff, we just don't know yet).
Not all agencies received their packages today. To the best of my knowledge, a few of the big guys are still waiting (like CCAI and GWCA), while some of the medium agencies called their clients already. I heard that Gladney, Wasatch International, and Holt got their packages today. If any others did, please let me know.
Look for more agencies to be getting packages tomorrow and the start of the referral announcements. I'll be putting together the Big List o' Referrals, so start sending me urls pretty please.


2 Comments:
Just wanted to stop by and and wish you all the best as you wait for your referral. You must be on pins and needles!
By
Sugar Cookies And Hope, at 5:46 AM
Who is going to continue to feed us this valuable info when funshine is keeping you busy? Us "newbies" don't know all the ins and outs and while I have been a "lurker" I have been depending on this site for a lot of info!
I am living vicariously through you until it is my turn. Pamper
yourself this weekend...a massage maybe? And Oreos-Definitely !!!Monday will be here before you know it!!!
By
Anonymous, at 7:29 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home