Rumors: June referral batch dates
It seems like the week after referrals is always full of wild speculation about what the next referral batch will look like, and this week is no exception. So far I've heard the following about the June referral batch:
1. We've got some bright, shiny optimists like the person who swears their agency is telling them the next batch will go from June 7 through June 29 or 30.
2. We've got a couple of cautiously optimistic people who say their agencies believe we'll see referrals through the second-to-last week in June (so the batch would start at June 7 and cut off somewhere between June 19-23).
3. And we've got the jaded (wise?) people who say forget the rumors and look at the facts from the last few months. These people say we'll see a referral batch of no more than one week of LIDs (which would mean a referral batch of June 7 through June 13.)
Hmmmm. Hard to say who's right at this point. Apparently I can't predict what'll happen on American Idol, so I'm not even going to try with this one. Have a great weekend!
1. We've got some bright, shiny optimists like the person who swears their agency is telling them the next batch will go from June 7 through June 29 or 30.
2. We've got a couple of cautiously optimistic people who say their agencies believe we'll see referrals through the second-to-last week in June (so the batch would start at June 7 and cut off somewhere between June 19-23).
3. And we've got the jaded (wise?) people who say forget the rumors and look at the facts from the last few months. These people say we'll see a referral batch of no more than one week of LIDs (which would mean a referral batch of June 7 through June 13.)
Hmmmm. Hard to say who's right at this point. Apparently I can't predict what'll happen on American Idol, so I'm not even going to try with this one. Have a great weekend!


10 Comments:
I have been thinking like the second scenario, and the next one would go past the middle of July. Just keep in mind that I am being quite optimistic about that.
Linda (Rod's mom)
By
Anonymous, at 3:17 PM
Oooooh I LIKE the overly optimistic people who say referrals will go through the end of June!
Keep track of them, would ya? I want to hear more from them!! :-)
By
Puddin', at 3:48 PM
Hi Patty, we're LID July 14.
By
M3, at 5:29 PM
The most optimistic scenario would get things back on track to give referrals in full months. It would also make the wait from LID to referral right around one year, wich some say is where the wait is going to end up and stay. (???)
By
fuzzandfuzzlet, at 10:34 PM
I'm so flattered to finally be included in the rumors! :-D
Andrea, LID 06.30
By
Anonymous, at 8:21 AM
Hey you may give the Rumor Queen a run for her money. I hope one of the better predictions is true. You are getting so close!
By
Kim M., at 6:11 AM
What are these DTC websites? Any way of finding out how many USA people have matched all ready this year? I've heard we get 8,000 matches each year.
By
Anonymous, at 9:22 AM
Hi anon at 9:22,
You can find all of the DTC web sites on this page. The sites will give a hint of which DTC groups are bigger (just by comparing the web site listings) but we have no idea what percentage of people really sign up to list their info on the sites, so you can't get any hard numbers.
And I haven't found any way to get the numbers on total matches so far this year. Sorry.
By
M3, at 9:43 AM
Overally optimistic is good!! Come on referrals!!
By
Anonymous, at 7:09 AM
Other rumor boards say that CCAA doesn't want the wait to go beyond 12 months. If that's true (and I think there is some truth to it), CCAA will *have* to start processing close to a month of LID's each month. If they keep taking 3 to 4 months to get through one month of LID's the wait will quickly get absurdly long. It just can't happen.
Donna
By
Donna, at 6:48 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home