Salsa in China Home|Salsa in China Store|Our Referral Day|Tools & Tips|Referral Statistics

Monday, April 24, 2006

Fact: No news (sorry!)

I hate to say this but I didn't hear anything at the end of last week or over the weekend. That's right - no news at all. Just a big huge, frustrating silence out there. (I feel like tapping on my computer screen a couple of times and saying "Hello? Is this thing on?")

Sorry. Wish I had good news to report. Hope those referrals are mailed soon.

3 Comments:

  • Hi, Spoke to the agency today and she said they are expecting to have them mailed out late this week, Thursday or Friday. So, it looks like we will not see referrals until next week. Bummer.

    By Blogger Beth and Shayna, at 1:59 PM  

  • The silence is killing me!

    By Blogger Ava's family, at 5:05 PM  

  • CCAA website is updated. referrals go through june 6

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home