Fact: Stork alerts confirm referrals are in the mail
Stork alerts have now been issued by the 2 big agencies that I track (if I referred to them as Rocky Mtn High and Grand Structure could you figure out which agencies I was talking about?).
They say referrals are in the mail and will arrive in the U.S. in 2 to 4 business days. That would be Thursday 4/27 on the short side and Monday 5/1 on the long side.
By the way, did you notice that none of the big agencies jumped the gun with stork alerts yesterday? I'm thinking they might have been a little leery this time around so they waited until the CCAA updated its web site with the facts. Just my feeling...
They say referrals are in the mail and will arrive in the U.S. in 2 to 4 business days. That would be Thursday 4/27 on the short side and Monday 5/1 on the long side.
By the way, did you notice that none of the big agencies jumped the gun with stork alerts yesterday? I'm thinking they might have been a little leery this time around so they waited until the CCAA updated its web site with the facts. Just my feeling...


5 Comments:
That is true about 'jumping the gun.' When I spoke to Rckymtn yesterday, I was told that they would be mailed thurs or fri. Very interesting. Lets hope there is good weather and a smooth landing for referral to be in the rockies by thursday!
By
Beth and Shayna, at 3:22 PM
Our agency is Big-New England area, and we were not part of this referral batch at all.Or the last one. Our last referral batch was Feb.27. Our agency has only one LID each month and gets it's referrals in monthly batches. So what does this mean for us? I hope non another two month wait if the referrals are being released in one week increments? Any have any advice on how to keep my sanity with a June 23 05 LID? going crazy in the Hub.
By
Anonymous, at 3:22 PM
I'm in this group of referrals....yahooooooooooo :-) Does this mean if my agency gets them in the mail on Fri. that I can go to the agency and get it that same day or do they have red tape and such to go through first? So, for example, if they get them in the mail on Fri. will I probably have to wait until Mon. to get the referral? Am I making sense...ha ha ha...I'm just SO geeked and trying to figure out what day to take off from work! :-)
By
Anonymous, at 5:02 PM
From the looks of Bee's Blog they have landed in the USA now!
By
Anonymous, at 3:07 PM
The stork landed in Denver at 9am this morning.
By
Beth and Shayna, at 12:33 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home