Salsa in China Home|Salsa in China Store|Our Referral Day|Tools & Tips|Referral Statistics

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Rumor: June referral estimate from the Spanish board

Apparently the folks from the infamous Spanish board (the Yahoo group for adoptive parents from Spain) are saying that the cut-off this time around will be June 20. If true, the referral batch delivered in May would cover LIDs from June 7 through June 20, which would be 13 days worth of LIDs and an average 11.5 month wait.

Any credence to this rumor? Well it depends how much faith you have in the Spanish bola cristalina (that's "crystal ball" for those who don't hable espanol). If I look back, they've been right about half the time. So it's a 50-50 chance I think.

7 Comments:

  • Wow, this would be a nice change! Who would have thought we would be excited at the prospect of 2 wks of lid's??? I hope our friends in Spain are right, I can't take another 5 days worth of lid's!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:49 PM  

  • Now i'm freaking about an APC post today saying AGCI agency was told by the CCAA to EXPECT 22 months LID to referral! This can't happen! Please tell me no one else has heard THAT one :0(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:51 PM  

  • My agency is small, and thinks the wait will be around 12 months, give or take a month or two. I have a hard time believing that the CCAA would allow wait times to go beyond 18 months (I think we could see wait times getting up to 13-15 months, but not much longer). My agency is expecting referrals to pick up a bit as new staff are trained due to the Hunan issue. They say this has contributed to the slow down and things should pick up in the upcoming months. My fingers are crossed that they are right.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:16 PM  

  • i have to believe that this group will include June 23(our date). I could not bear for the dates to go to June 22 and have to wait another month. Please, Please,Please let this happen for us!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:25 PM  

  • News form Spain
    we know that we´ll soon get referrals till at least June the 15TH
    Merche

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:41 AM  

  • and probably not much more than the 15th
    Will the Spanish board be right?
    bet it will
    Merche

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:43 AM  

  • I meant to say news FROM
    Merche

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home