Salsa in China Home|Salsa in China Store|Our Referral Day|Tools & Tips|Referral Statistics

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ruminations*: Possible referral timing going forward

Ok, because Colleen asked and I love ya Colleen, here are the updated referral scenarios. (Click image to enlarge)

This shows what the landscape could look like in the next 6 months if they do 9 days a pop (like they did this month), or if they do 12 days, or (gasp) 15 days a time.

I can't believe I'm rooting for 15 days. But that's what it's come down to. My head might just explode from joy if they could crank up the snail's pace just one teeny tiny bit and do a referral batch that covered 15 days!

* Websters Dictionary says "rumination" means the act of pondering/meditation, or the act or process of chewing cud. It seemed pretty dang descriptive of what I'm doing right now. Heh.

11 Comments:

  • I'm depressed with all 3 scenarios!

    By Blogger Ava's family, at 3:00 PM  

  • Eek gads! I know I asked for it, but the last scenario doesn't even include my LID it is so far out and depressing!

    Thanks for doing this Mary Mia. I don't know what I would do without your blog, your spreadsheets or your rumor link during this wait!

    By Blogger Colleen, at 3:06 PM  

  • No more guesses from me! I will just be glad to see the referrals as they come.

    Happy anniversary today through Thursday.

    Linda (Rod's mom)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:26 PM  

  • Here's my theory. One more month of lame ass number of days....I'm thinking more than 9 but less than 20 and then we will start to see full months again. we are LID 9/14 and I am thinking (okay hoping) for a late September or October referral.

    By Blogger Sparky, at 7:02 AM  

  • Oh and one more thing. Happy anniversary X 2.

    By Blogger Sparky, at 7:03 AM  

  • I am feeling numb - with LID 6/28 I am hoping for the July referral (can't let myself even imagine hearing anything in June.) M3, I find myself muttering "I am hanging by a very thin red thread" - an accurate picture! Congrats to those awaiting referrals! Must feel like learning that there IS a santa claus. I need a chocolate IV now ...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:53 AM  

  • Can't believe I am thinking this, but there is a possibility of no baby in 2006. That just can't happen!!! I will have completely lost my mind by then!!!

    Thank you for keeping us going!!Time would be passing even slower without you!!!!

    Nanette LID 7-20

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:36 AM  

  • I like Sparky's theory so I'm going with it.

    By Blogger Amyesq, at 10:48 AM  

  • Thanks for taking the time to make the spreadsheet. As depressing as it is, I think it's better to program the worst reality in my mind, instead of being strung along month after month after month.

    With my 10/26/05 LID, it looks like I'll be saying "Ni Hao" to my daughter sometime in Fall of 2007.

    Time for some more comfort food and a nice frosty cold one to wash it down.

    ~Dawn

    By Blogger Dawn, at 5:12 PM  

  • Thank you for doing this MM. As hard as it is, I am acutally quite happy with all 3 senarios because with my 7-20-05 date they all three put me traveling before my I-171 expires. This has been a really hard week for me, thinking that the paperwork could expire. You've given me hope, even though we can't be sure of what will happen.

    By Blogger Christi and Abbey, at 9:16 PM  

  • can you do them for lid of Dec. 29?? That would be depressing but it would be nice to see it in print.

    Alice

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home