Fact: July referral announcements are starting
A few referral announcements have shown up today - one for a 6/29 LID and one for a July LID that I've seen. One was from Jiangxi Province and I don't know where the other one was from.
I expect the bulk of referrals will be announced on Monday, and clients whose agencies translate the entire packets before sending them to parents (such as CCAI) will get their referrals on Tuesday.
I'll probably publish my big list o' referrals late on Tuesday.
Still no official update on the CCAA web site. Sigh...
I expect the bulk of referrals will be announced on Monday, and clients whose agencies translate the entire packets before sending them to parents (such as CCAI) will get their referrals on Tuesday.
I'll probably publish my big list o' referrals late on Tuesday.
Still no official update on the CCAA web site. Sigh...


2 Comments:
Hi M3 - CCAA website is off-line.
By
Anonymous, at 10:44 PM
Hi M3,
A friend just received her TA. She is leaving for Guangdong province on aug 12th and was told due to changes in the process will need to stay an additional 2 business days then the other families at other provinces. Hang in there.
Lisa Smith
LID 26 July 2005
By
Anonymous, at 2:55 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home