Salsa in China Home|Salsa in China Store|Our Referral Day|Tools & Tips|Referral Statistics

Monday, June 19, 2006

Rumor: Referrals could go through June 28

Two people (that I've heard of) now say that their agencies are expecting a June 28 cutoff.

Well it's not much, but hey every day helps, so I'm a smidge happier with this rumor than the previous one. Of course they're going to have to go all the way to the end of June to really make me smile (I'm pulling for you Karen and Lisa!!!).

No word yet about referrals being mailed, so it's looking like next week is the earliest they could hit U.S. soil.

8 Comments:

  • Thanks for your support! Can you believe it?? ONE DAY!! ARGGHHHH! But at least we will know that we are going to be the very first day that gets looked at when they start matching again... sigh... : )

    Lisa

    By Blogger Lisa, at 6:46 AM  

  • Can't they squeeze in two more days? Come on! Would that be so hard? I am keeping every finger and toe crossed that we can get June finished in June. vsv

    By Blogger Sparky, at 8:30 AM  

  • I cannot believe this rumor! Have read on RQ that 4 agencies have given this date! If you've wondered what it feels like to allow yourself to imagine the possibility of seeing your daughter's picture in the coming week well ...when I was little I had 2 baby teeth pulled and the dentist used gas to knock me out. When I came to, I felt like I was in the cartoon of Yellow Submarine ... that's how I feel right now! And am on watch for the Blue Meanies! I will keep my fingers crossed for all the June LIDers to be included this round. - sign me, "quietly freaking out in the midwest".

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:32 AM  

  • It is definitely better than the 23rd rumor, but jeez, would it kill them to go to the 30th???

    By Blogger Wendy, at 11:34 AM  

  • The site has changed June 28 it is

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:36 AM  

  • The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before September 30, 2005.

    The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before June 28, 2005.

    By Blogger ToBeMe, at 5:21 AM  

  • M3 Wake up--I know it is early on the West Coast but it is good news.
    CCAA changed it's web site. yaaahooooo.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:51 AM  

  • This rumor was right on!! Congrats to all the families included in this month's referral group. The number of days worth of referrals is slowly increasing each month. Lets hope this trend continues (our LID is 9/5/05).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home