Rumor: More fuel on the "short March referral batch" fire
Ok, since I posted those last 2 rumors I've seen about 5 more that say the March referral batch will only go through the end of May. But you know, after a while you just don't need to read the same depressing crud over and over, do you? Well at least I don't. So I'm not posting all of them, just this one:
The Enfants du monde-Children of the World agency in Canada has a weekly recorded phone message. This week's message apparently says: "In May 2005, the CCAA logged in 3 times more files than usual. By May 13, they had reached their usual number of LIDs, by May 25 they again reached their usual number of monthly LIDs."
I guess they're trying to explain why it will have taken the CCAA three months to get through the May LIDs (see spreadsheet) and why it would make sense for CCAA to only finish out the May LIDs in this next batch.
So there you have it. Hope it's not true...
The Enfants du monde-Children of the World agency in Canada has a weekly recorded phone message. This week's message apparently says: "In May 2005, the CCAA logged in 3 times more files than usual. By May 13, they had reached their usual number of LIDs, by May 25 they again reached their usual number of monthly LIDs."
I guess they're trying to explain why it will have taken the CCAA three months to get through the May LIDs (see spreadsheet) and why it would make sense for CCAA to only finish out the May LIDs in this next batch.
So there you have it. Hope it's not true...


4 Comments:
Gosh I hope this is not true. I have been so sad and depressed all day. If June is not included at all, just look for me in a hole somewhere in Colorado.
By
Beth and Shayna, at 4:49 PM
So, another thought. If it is only May that get matches in March and June will get in April. This means it will be more like almost 11 months for me. April 2 is the 10 month mark of my wait. Yikes
By
Beth and Shayna, at 5:03 PM
Our agency just sent an e-mail that says the May 31st group will not get referrals--only up to May 30th. Truly Depressing.
By
Anonymous, at 10:00 AM
So here is the thing. Didn't they know when they actually LOGGED in the dossiers how many there were and how many MORE than usual they were getting. And wouldn't it have been great to know WAY BACK when were got our log-in dates that the 6-7 month timeframe was WILDLY unrealistic instead of "perhaps subject to change" or whatever they told us?
Sigh
Mother-in-waiting
By
Anonymous, at 7:03 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home