Salsa in China Home|Salsa in China Store|Our Referral Day|Tools & Tips|Referral Statistics

Monday, March 06, 2006

Fact: CCAA posted they have finished review of July documents

CCAA updated its web site yesterday saying that they are done reviewing July documents.

This means August documents are definitively in the Review Room and July documents are definitively in the Matching Room.

Anyone know any cheers? Gimme a C, gimme a C, gimme an A, gimme another A -- goooooooooooooooo CCAA! We're rooting for you guys. Come on next referral batch.

Historical comparison: The Yahoo boards allege that June went into the matching room on Jan 19 and the July group went into the matching room on Mar 1. I don't know what they're basing the Mar 1 guess on, but the Jan 19 date is supposedly based on when CCAA updated its site. Unfortunately I don't have to energy to wade back through all the Yahoo group messages to verify, so there you have it.

Note: I realize that I already posted this info on the main Salsa page, but I'm kind of anal retentive (heh) and didn't want anyone to miss it if they were only looking at the alerts and skipping all the fluff on the main page. Also (again with that neuroticness) I wanted everything that involved dates, like this, to be available on one page here for easy scanning later.

1 Comments:

  • Thank you so much. Our LID is 7th July 2005 so it is great to see that we are completed and it is not just a rumour. However the rumour is we should get a photo/file in April 2006?? Grateful Kiwi.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home