Salsa in China Home|Salsa in China Store|Our Referral Day|Tools & Tips|Referral Statistics

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Fact: Gone fishin'

We're up in the mountains at the cabin getting plenty of blue sky, fresh air, gorgeous scenery, and fun with our friends. And we're not on the computer except for a couple of painful dial-up minutes tonight to read my parents' Model A Trip blog. (Yep they've got a blog too, but I can't give the url here because they say I get too much traffic on my blog and it scares them. How do you like that?!).

Anyhow, since I'm not going to be on the computer for a few days, would you guys please keep your ears open for any and all rumors related to this next referral batch? If you hear anything (no rumor too small, heh) please leave it as a comment here. Thanks!!! Alrighty, off to go re-spray my mosquito repellent. Y'all have a great 4th.

PS: Today is the anniversary of the day TubaDad and I met in Hawaii. I love you honey!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home